Half Day - Clinic (Mon to Fri)
Time: 9am to 12pm
Guidelines & Safety Measures
**Please note that these are some of the major safety measures that will be implemented, but that this list is NOT all inclusive and is subject to change based upon State and Local Guidelines. **
• Group sizes of no more than 10 campers.
1. Each group of 10 campers will have LIMITED to no interaction with any other group of campers throughout the week.
2. Activities will be in accordance with State guidelines, snack will be staggered and separated, etc.
3. Each group of 10 kids will stay with the same counselor for the entire week.
• Health Screenings.
1. All campers will undergo daily health screenings.
2. All employees, staff and coaches, will undergo daily health screenings including no touch temperature checks.
3. No camper or staff member will be allowed to enter if they are not feeling well.
• Enhanced cleaning measures.
1. Enhance cleaning measures will be implemented THROUGHOUT the clinic all week.
2. Cleaning of all equipment each time one group of 10 campers rotates to a different station to ensure clean equipment for each group that is coming in.
• Enhanced hand washing/sanitizing measures.
1. We will have players constantly washing hands along with hand sanitizer.
2. Groups will wash their hands each time they rotate from station to station, before and after eating, after using the bathroom, etc.
• Clinic Drop-Off and Pick-Up
1. Each age group will have a different drop-off & pick-up location throughout the building to ensure limited contact with each other and large groups.
What to Bring
Lots, lots of water
Sunscreen & Bug spray
Players must wear shin guard.
Cleats or Sneakers for Soccer Camps and for Futsal Camps Flats or sneakers
Snack (No peanut butter items, please!)
Soccer Ball - Size 3 (ages 2 to 5); Size 4 (5 to 12); Size 5 (13 and older).
And the most important: you must bring a "BIG SMILE"