What to Bring
Bottle of Water
Players must wear shin guard.
Indoor cleats or sneakers
Soccer Ball - Size 3 (ages 2 to 5); Size 4 (5 to 12); Size 5 (13 and older).
And the most important: you must bring a "BIG SMILE"
Everson Soccer Complex
21 South Bradley Rd, Woodbridge CT 06525
Everson Soccer Academy Guideline (Subject to Change)
1. Maximum of half capacity training groups on a turf fields at once
2. All equipment, chairs and courts will be cleaned/sanitized before and after each training
3. Drop-Off - Front Door is to be used as an entrance only (no exit)
4. Pick-Up - Back Door is to be used as exit only (no entrance)
5. Coaches are required to wear a mask
6. Players must wear a mask upon arrival and departure
7. Bathrooms are sanitized very frequently as well as the entrance ways
8. Only 1 parent/guardian/family member is allowed in the facility at a time to observe player practices within their designated area, if wearing a mask and keeping 6ft distance.
9. CDC and Return to Play Guidelines are all respected and followed to ensure safe play
10. Please ensure player equipment (especially water bottles) remain off the ground and as clean as possible
11. Everyone within the facility must wear a mask (including coaches, parents, family, friends, etc.) This includes any players walking into the building as stated earlier
*All protocols and guideline procedures are subject to change and are changing according to governmental regulations. Safety is our number one priority when getting our players back to playing the beautiful game.*