2020 WINTER CLINICS
Session 1 (7 weeks) - $145 thereafter $155
Session 1 & 2 (14 weeks) - $255 thereafter $275
Session 1, 2 & 3 (21 weeks) - $355 thereafter $375
SOCCER CLINIC DATES
Location: Everson Soccer Complex - Woodbridge CT
Dates: Dec. 4, 11, 18, Jan. 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb. 5, 12, 19, 26, March 5, 12, 19 (Includes a Futsal Festival on March 19)
Dates: Session 1 - Dec. 1, 8, 15, 22, Jan. 5, 12 | Session 2 - Jan. 19, 26, Feb. 2, 9, 16 & 23
Fee: 2 Sessions - $197 | 1 Session - $115
WATERBURY - Postponed to start after January 19th
: Session 1
- Nov. 21, 28, Dec. 5, 12, 19, Jan. 9 & 16 | Session 2
– Jan. 23, 30, Feb. 6, 13, 20, 27 & March 6
Fee: 2 Sessions - $235 | 1 Session - $135 before November 15th thereafter $145
Ages: 5 to HS
Level: For all level players.
Objective: Clinic develops individual techniques and skills by maximizing touches on the ball.
Format: Players will be divided into appropriate age and level groups. Clinics involves footskills, technique, 1v1 moves, small-side games & scrimmages.
Ages: 2 to 5
Level: For beginners & intermediate players.
Objective: Generate players interest for soccer through teaching its skills in a non-competitive, educational & fun environment. And to nurture, build self-confidence, and develop teamwork.
Format: Players will be divided into appropriate age and level groups. Clinic will focus on basic soccer skills like, dribbling, passing shooting and lead up games.
Ages: 8 to 18
Level: For beginners, intermediate & advanced palyers.
Format: Players will be divided into appropriate age and level groups.
Objective: Personalized training to sharpen technique, work on specific fitness and agility and replicate game-like situations.
Objective: Players in this program can expect to improve their composure in front of goal as well as increase the speed and accuracy of their shot. Players will be challenged in an intense environment. Topics will include power finishing, finesse finishing, 1v1 breakaway finishing and finishing off crosses.
Objective: Give players confidence and many different ways to go around opponents anywhere on the field. Players will be encouraged to use their creativity to beat defenders. Also, players will learn how to defend opponent to win possession of the ball without committing fouls.
Speed, Agility and Quickness (SAQ)
Objective: Focuses on improving players’ level of athleticism for better sports performance. Program will work on quickness, core strengthening and stability, speed, coordination, injury prevention and nutritional tips.
T2 (Technical & Talent)
Objective: Exposure to a lot of touches on the ball using different parts of the foot in a small space. The foot work factory! Clinic will develop footskills, technique, speed of play and mental agility.
What to Bring
Bottle of Water
Players must wear shin guard.
Indoor cleats or sneakers
Soccer Ball - Size 3 (ages 2 to 5); Size 4 (5 to 12); Size 5 (13 and older).
And the most important: you must bring a "BIG SMILE"
Everson Soccer Complex
21 South Bradley Rd, Woodbridge CT 06525
Everson Soccer Academy Guideline (Subject to Change)
- NO PARENTS ALLOWED INSIDE THE FACILITY.
- Player drop off (See picture below) at front door. Drop off 5 MINUTES BEFORE SCHEDULED PRACTICE TIME. DO NOT DROP OFF EARLIER.
- PLAYERS SHOULD WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES.
- Player Pick up (See picture below) at cafeteria door.
PLEASE READ NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES
COVID-19 UPDATE BASED ON PHASE 2.1
Please read the below information regarding a COVID-19 update based on the new regulations put out by the State of Connecticut on 11/5/20.
Everson Soccer Academy Guideline
1. Maximum of half capacity training groups on a turf fields at once
2. All equipment, chairs and courts will be cleaned/sanitized before and after each training
3. Drop-Off - Front Door is to be used as entrance only (no exit)
4. Pick-Up - Cafe Door is to be used as exit only (no entrance)
5. Coaches are required to wear a mask
6. Bathrooms are sanitized very frequently as well as the entrance ways
7. CDC and Return to Play Guidelines are all respected and followed to ensure safe play
8. Please ensure player equipment (especially water bottles) remain off the ground and as clean as possible
9. Everyone within the facility must wear a mask (including coaches, parents, family, friends, etc.)
*All protocols and guideline procedures are subject to change and are changing according to governmental regulations. Safety is our number one priority when getting our players back to playing the beautiful game. *